The Best Investing Tools Online:
(These tools make investing online simple!)
Auto Investment & Round-up Tools
- Acorns – *Best* – Best tool for automatic investing & has a great round-up tool to help you invest money into the account
- Betterment – *Runner-up* – Another automatic investment tool for people on the go, however Acorns has better results typically!
Finances & Budget Tools
- Mint – *Best* – YES Mint! Mint is a free online personal finance tool that has become the gold standard of personal finance. It connects to all of your banks, investments, retirement funds, credit cards, and other financial accounts to quickly give you a complete profile of your finances. Get analytics, advice, and much much more with our recommended personal finance tool Mint!
- YNAB – *Runner-up* – The best paid budgeting and finance tool. This has an amazing community that can get you using it! The hardest part is actually using a budgeting tool, that is why this community can really get your involved and then your finances will be so much better. We highly recommend you try this out if you have tried before with no luck!
Bad Credit Help
- Bad Credit Lifeline – *Best* – Best bad credit help online featuring help with everything that bad credit gives you a disadvantage in!